LEXDEN TRUTHS: WHAT OUR FRIENDS SAY ABOUT US
Over the past decade, we’ve played host to many faces, each with their own expectations and distinctive requests, and very often familiar faces return which is extremely validating for our team.
In order for us to continue to provide excellent service, we ask our guests to review their stay with us on various platforms.
Here we share a few of our most recent reviews for those considering us for their next trip to the City of Choice:
- “Your attention to the finer details are spot on – thanks for the electric blanket and the beautiful smelling linen. Your staff are amazing! Thank you for the soup on Comrades night and for the lift back to Lexden from the City Hall. Please put me on the list for 2020 but hoping to come back much sooner.”
- “What a fantastic experience and stay – most helpful and friendly staff, beautiful rooms with thoughtful detail to make the stay more comfortable and a delicious breakfast. Free and efficient internet. Location is perfect – close to town centre for business, restaurants etc and yet quiet and relaxed. Thank you so much, loved every minute and I will definitely be back and recommend you to anybody visiting Pietermaritzburg.”
- “This place is just perfect if you’re having to travel for business to Pietermaritzburg or even if you’re traveling for another reason. AND YES the online photos are no exaggeration!!! The tranquil atmosphere from the moment one enters the gate, which is ever present from the garden right into the spacious and delightful, exquisitely decorated rooms, makes even a business trip feel like a much-deserved getaway. Free Wi-Fi and the attention to detail in the rooms just puts one right at ease.”
- “I got married in Pietermaritzburg and stayed at Lexden on the Friday before my wedding and on my wedding night. I found the place in absolute top condition, food excellent, service excellent, rooms are spacious and clean. It’s one of those rare times where what you see on the website is matched by your lived experience. Thank you for adding to our special day. We’ll be sure to see you again soon!”
- “After staying in three other guest houses in the Pietermaritzburg area, I can really say that Lexden is by far the best. We stayed longer than a month loved every minute. It is really pure luxury and the breakfasts are delicious. Friendly staff, very fast internet, electric blankets and crisp white linen makes it absolutely perfect. This is my favourite bed and breakfast to date and well worth a visit.”
We’d like to send our gratitude to all the guests who have stayed with us in the past and appreciation for their feedback that helps us make Lexden a better place. We look forward to welcoming new and returning guests in future!